These regulations are to assure fairness among all participants. If a restaurant does not follow these rules, it creates an imbalance in the program.
GRW is not about a discounted lunch or dinner; it is about creating a dining experience. In doing so, it is imperative that restaurants adhere to excellence in:
- Levels of Service
- Diversity of Menus
- Quality of Ingredients
- Guest Experience & Satisfaction
- You must offer a 2-course pre fixed menu for lunch and/or a 3-course pre fixed menu for dinner.
- You must offer the GRW menus during normal operation hours for the entire period of 10 days.
- You must provide a Word (.doc) and an image (.jpg) version of your Restaurant Week menu. We post these on our official website and social media pages.
- You must complete the post-promotion survey to provide feedback on the promotion.